Here at the NZ Security Association, we assist our security members by finding them suitable candidates to work within their organisations. They are urgently looking for candidates as there is a current need for security personnel during this time. They are looking for full time, part-time and casual roles, candidates who may already have security experience or those who are new to the industry. As security is an essential service you will be required to work during the lockdown period.
To work in the industry you need to be/have:
- At least 18 years old
- Able to work irregular hours (the industry runs 24/7)
- Able to work alone
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Have a clean criminal record
- An NZ driver’s license is preferable as well as your own reliable transport
- Comfortable and confident speaking to a diverse range of people
- Good, clear written and spoken communication.
If you have any of the following you will not be suitable:
- Criminal convictions (stood before a judge and sentenced)
- Symptoms of the Covid-19 virus including coughing, fever, sore throat or have been exposed to anyone who shows the symptoms or has returned to NZ recently from overseas.
You must have NZ Residency or a current NZ Work Visa to apply.
If you meet these requirements please click here to register