Here at the NZ Security Association, we assist our security members by finding them suitable candidates to work within their organisations. They are urgently looking for candidates as there is a current need for security personnel during this time. They are looking for candidates who may already have security experience or those who are new to the industry.
To work in the industry you need to be/have:
- At least 18 years old
- Able to work irregular hours (the industry runs 24/7)
- Able to work alone
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Have a clean criminal record
- An NZ driver’s license is preferable as well as your own reliable transport
- Comfortable and confident speaking to a diverse range of people
- Good, clear written and spoken communication.
If you have criminal convictions (stood before a judge and sentenced) you will not be suitable.
You must be a New Zealand citizen or resident to apply.
If you meet these requirements please click here to register