Founded in 2014, ARC Security has achieved astonishing growth in the Electronic Security Sector within the Northland region with a core focus on Commercial and blue chip clients.
We provide professional end to end management of Electronic Security products (CCTV, Access Control, Alarms and Intercoms) from the pre-planning stage through to commissioning as well as servicing existing systems.
What we offer:
- Company Allowances – mobile phone, laptop and company vehicle provided
- Attractive Salary – competitive salary package with paid overtime
- Job Security – Stability in a varied and interesting role
- Career Development – ongoing training available
- Supportive Environment – the chance to work within a close-kin team and great atmosphere
About the Role:
We are currently looking to employ an experienced Electronic Security Technician to join our dynamic team and provide solutions to our clients of the new and existing Electronic Security Systems to the industry’s best practice standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Services of CCTV, Intercoms, IP, Access controls and alarms
- Fault finding, upgrades and commissioning
- Report and escalation of any issue to senior management as required
- Liaising with clients to understand their requirements
Skills and Experiences:
- Precious experience as an Electronic Security Technician
- Relevant licences:
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills with client-focused outcomes
- Demonstrated reliability and a positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet and find solutions to unexpected challenges
- The flexibility to work within a team as well as autonomously
- The maturity to know when you are out of your depth and need support
Please contact Rachel Chuter at ARC Security to apply or for futher information