RECRUITING NOW FOR SECURITY PROFESSIONALS IN WELLINGTON!
Platform 4 Group (P4G) is now recruiting in Wellington! We welcome you to apply as a casual or part-time security officer for events, venues, corporate functions, and commercial guarding sites. This is your opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours and work with a fantastic team!
We are not new to Wellington, you may have seen us as Protective Services. Dion Neill’s security company, Protective Services was recently acquired by Platform 4 Group (P4G).
We will provide you with:
- Social activities
- Opportunities to grow
- Acknowledgement for your mahi
- Family team environment that embraces diversity
- Professional development including online training modules
- PPE, operational equipment, and a professional uniform (excluding footwear)
- Travel to major sporting venues and large public events across New Zealand
- A respected member of Australasia’s largest private security organization
Successful applicants MUST have the following:
- Be honest and reliable
- Be flexible with working hours
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Certificate of Approval (COA) or individual license
- No criminal convictions or adverse credit history
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Be a genuine “people person” with excellent customer service skills
- Be someone who is able to multitask and deal with a fast paced, busy role
- High-level of personal presentation
- Physically fit and active
- Ability to maintain and develop positive relations with clients.
- Good computer skills with the ability to learn access control and CCTV systems
Security experience is preferred, but not essential. We want the best people, if this is you, please get in touch. Don’t forget to include your CV, a copy of your COA or individual license and a cover letter telling us why you should be part of our fantastic team.
For more information on P4G, visit us online at www.platform4.co.nz