- Energetic, forward-thinking and dynamic team environment
- Join the tech industry,
- Be proud of the work you deliver
- Taupo based territory and surrounding areas!
SECURELY® is a Levin-based company that provides medical alarms, and top of the range security alarms for your house and business. We offer a 24/7 alarm monitoring service for our wide range of customers throughout New Zealand with offices in Levin, Tauranga, and Lower Hutt. SECURELY® embraces cutting-edge international technology to deliver alarm solutions over and above what is expected and with an enviable product range, we’re experiencing fantastic growth. The future looks bright.
About the role
With contract growth and new customers joining us regularly, the need to add a new Alarm Technician to our Taupo region, has arisen You will be our ‘go-to’ Technician in the region, responsible for installing and servicing security alarm systems, home automation and CCTV systems in an efficient, timely and professional manner. Ensuring accuracy in installation and programming will lead to the best outcome and experience, for our customer.
You will also:
- Provide advice and guidance on the best product / solutions for a site
- Provide technical training and support to customers ensuring great customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with all industry, Health and Safety and SECURELY® mandated standards and protocols
- Ensure that products are configured, installed and tested to a high standard
You are a qualified alarm technician with 3+ years of experience in a similar role installing and servicing a range of alarm systems, home automation systems and CCTV systems. Providing information, expertise and a great level of service is also what you enjoy, as the front-face of our business.
- Well presented and groomed
- Punctual and reliable
- Inquisitive and a problem solver
- Someone who does what they promise to do
- Able to communicate clearly, and politely with customers, staff and other interested parties
- Neat and tidy with paperwork and job-sheets
- Tech savvy that is competent with a computer
About the team
While you will be working alone and on the road, you’ll be part of a greater team that share knowledge, are proud of the work they do and the service they deliver to the communities they operate within. We are a tech start-up business doing great things, and are growing rapidly.
Why join SECURELY®?
Apart from a great team, we offer a competitive salary, great benefits and challenging and interesting work, plus all the tools of trade such as phone, laptop and company use only vehicle. If successful, you will be required to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and other pre-employment checks. We’ll expect you to know all about us, so visit https://securely.nz to find out more!