Our client, HSM, is a leading provider of integrated full-service security and fire solutions both to the commercial and residential market. Our commitment to delivering high calibre security projects, services, and solutions to customers, matched with our excellence in operational delivery, is what differentiates us in the industry.
As a result of substantial growth, we are now looking for an experienced National Security Manager. The role will be responsible for managing and driving growth across the Security Officer and Monitoring business both locally and nationally, identifying and implementing new opportunities and enhancing and expanding existing services and client relationships. Sitting in our Management Team and reporting directly to the CEO, this key role will ensure strong leadership of our Security Officer and Monitoring teams, with a focus on fostering a high-performance culture and outstanding service delivery.
- Developing and executing growth strategies including developing an annual divisional business plan detailing growth initiatives
- Proactively communicate sales results, risks and opportunities and insights to leadership team to drive action and input into the overall strategic plan, working with other senior management
- Communication, analysis and interpretation of divisional financial reporting including month and year end financials and other management and client reporting
- Manage workflow and work in progress
- Team management and HR including recruitment, training/development, performance evaluation and reviews, performance management, team development and fostering a high-performance culture
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
- Overseeing client management relationships
- Business Development – identify business and pipeline opportunities; leveraging current services; identifying and converting high value service engagements at a local and national level
- Maintaining and implementing health and safety procedures
As an experienced leader, you will have a proven track record in developing a positive and dynamic team culture that supports the wider organisation’s vision of encouraging and rewarding excellence in quality of work and service delivery. Experience in the security industry is preferred while sales and management experience is essential.
You will also:
- Have strong business acumen with a proven knowledge of commercial and financial environments
- Be an excellent communicator with
- Display intellectual curiosity and be a proactive problem solver with strong judgement and strategic thinking skills
- Have the ability to independently analyse data and distil information into actionable insights with experience in interpreting, preparing and presenting reports
- Be adept at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment while meeting required deadlines
- Be able to prepare business cases, presentations and high-level written work
- Have proven experience developing relationships within the national market
- Have an in-depth knowledge of health and safety relevant to the business of the division
- Be able to ensure compliance across the business
- Demonstrate a proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Excel)
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment testing.
Due to border and Covid-19 restrictions, applicants must currently be residing and working in New Zealand.
CLOSING DATE: 22nd October 2020
Please apply here: Seek
Due to the fast-paced nature of HSM, we may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay.