Are you wanting to join a team where what you do matters and is rewarding to all who you interact with?
We are currently looking for a Key Account Coordinator to act as the interface between some of our major customers and our branch operations across New Zealand. You will need to bring your natural liaison skills with you as you blend customer requirements with operational practicalities. Whilst you will sit on two teams – sales and operations, you will be solely responsible for this role and will be the customer representative within our organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a national scale with a prestigious customer and in a dynamic company. Your enthusiasm, consideration, and ability to negotiate outcomes are important to your success.
- Liaise with major commercial customers to coordinate the day-to-day activities to support the delivery of Key accounts contracts
- Manage Projects Trackers and Customer Portals (including the maintenance of all registers and progress records for standard Projects, Variations, Defects, As Builds and changes). You don’t need to know that these all mean just yet – but gives you an idea of the variety.
- Coordinate and produce any ‘Report Packs’ required for Key Account Monthly Customer Meetings, work with Project Managers, Service Managers and Account Managers to ensure all reports are complete and accurate and published to the clients as per agreed timelines.
- Provide consolidated invoice statements in a timely manner to meet customer requirements and meet the financial objectives of Chubb
- Ensure database records are complete and accurate
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a similar role with strong focus on scheduling and planning
- Competencies in stakeholder engagement with internal parties within a project management environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.
- Can collate and analyse data to support daily activity to ensure there is sufficient resource hours vs work hours
- The ability to problem solve, process improve and demonstrate a commitment to ongoing learning and development
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently and autonomously
- The chance to make your mark in an already performing team
- Supportive team structure with all training provided
- The chance to progress your career with a global name in the fire and security space
We believe in diversity and inclusion and welcome applicants from different backgrounds. This includes people with disability, LGBTIQA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds