Armstrong Smarter Security South Auckland are looking for an outstanding Electronic Security Technician to work alongside our team of Locksmiths and grow the electronic security side of our business. This is a senior role which has the scope to allow you to grow with the business and move into a Management role or Company ownership in the future.
Armstrong Smarter Security is new Zealand’s leading Locksmith and Alarm Specialists and has been in business for over 37 years. Our customer base is large and diverse and we take pride in the excellent service we offer to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hours of work are 8am to 5.00pm, 5 days a week, some weekend/after hours work may be required.
The Successful Applicant Must:
- Have experience in Alarms, Access Control, CCTV and Intercoms and be confident and capable to sell, install, service, fault find, repair/upgrade new and existing systems.
- Be passionate about providing fantastic customer service.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Be professional, well presented, have a clean work history a great personality and a positive attitude.
- Be efficient, have a high standard of workmanship, the ability to work unsupervised, self manage and problem solve.
- A great working environment with a friendly and supportive team.
- The security and backing of the top brand in the industry.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and move into Management or become a Franchisee.
- A fully equipped company vehicle.
- Company Uniform.
- A competitive rate of pay which reflects your experience and qualifications.
To be selected for this role the successful applicant will need to be Police vetted and have a current Security Technician Certificate of Approval.
If this appeals to you, you are keen, switched on and ready for a new challenge email your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the ideal person for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!