- New and exciting opportunity for a COO role based in Christchurch
- Dynamic, exceptional person needed in cutting edge Electronic Security firm
- Design, drive and manage the operational functionality of the business
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to step into an executive leadership role in one of the South Islands most innovative and forward-thinking companies. We are a dynamic passionate team who are ahead of the rest in the national security systems market – VIP provides cutting edge support to some of the biggest and most serious end-users of electronic security.
Due to outstanding growth the time has come to engage a COO who will sit at the forefront of our technical team and ensure our service continues to be second to none, who can design strategies to ensure maximum future growth and efficiency and who can enable full integration of all business units. This is an exceptional opportunity to really “take ownership” of the operational side of the business – reporting into the Managing Director there are long term and lucrative rewards on offer.
We live by our values of responsiveness, quality, enjoyment, passion and our long-standing team is testament to this, so if you have:
- Strong and demonstrable leadership skills and are committed to assuring long term growth
- Relevant industry related skills and a strong technical and business background
- Experience with financial analysis, budget setting and forecasting to ensure maximum efficiency for the business
- Experience with managing direct reports to assist with performance and ongoing training, commercial analysis and operational management experience
- Strong insights into market intelligence and ongoing strategy and business development
We are offering:
- A supportive work environment with a great team committed to exceptional delivery
- Excellent package including vehicle, phone, medical insurance and long-term opportunities to truly take ownership of the role
- Long tenure bonuses and the chance to really help create the way forward for the business and build your future
- An environment that is ever evolving and the promise that no two days are ever the same
You must also be:
- Experienced with operational Health and Safety management
- Passionate about security and helping us deliver need specific solutions
- From an engineering, Electronic Security or relevant field – tertiary and / or business qualifications would be preferred
- Able to lead, mentor, encourage and support the existing team and be across future personnel decisions
All successful applicants will need to be able to obtain a security license, pass relevant government and defence checks and have a full clean driver’s license.
Are you the person we are wanting to see take our foundations and champion them onward? If so then apply online today!