HSM is a leading provider of integrated full-service security and fire solutions to the commercial and residential market. Our commitment to delivering high calibre security projects, services, and solutions to customers, matched with our excellence in operational delivery, is what differentiates us in the industry.
As a result of substantial growth, we are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager. The role will be responsible for managing and driving sales and growth across the business both locally and nationally, with new business development and expansion of our existing client base. Sitting in our Management Team and reporting to the CEO, this key role will provide strong leadership of the Sales Team, fostering a high-performance culture and outstanding service delivery. The ability to develop and successfully implement growth and strategic plans is essential.
About the Role
- Develop and execute growth plans and strategies including an annual divisional plan detailing growth initiatives
- Proactively communicating sales and program results, risks, opportunities and insights to leadership team to drive action and input into the strategic plan
- Communication, analysis and interpretation of divisional financial reports including month and year end financials and other management reportin
- Establish, maintain and report on sales pipeline and manage workflow and work in progress
- Team management and HR including recruitment, training/development, performance management, KPI setting, team development and fostering a high-performance culture
- Overseeing client management relationships
- Business Development – identify business pipeline opportunities; leverage and drive current services; identify and convert high value service engagements at a local and national level
- Marketing activity planning and research
As an experienced leader, you will have a proven track record in developing a positive and dynamic team culture that supports the wider organisation’s vision of excellence in quality of work and service delivery. You will have extensive experience in a BDM role selling B2B in a large/enterprise sector and experience in sales analysis/planning and syndicated data analysis within a consumer products organisation. Experience in the security industry is preferred but other business experience will be considered.
You will Need:
- Strong business acumen with a proven commercial and financial knowledge
- Excellent judgement and strategic thinking, A proactive problem solver
- Experience interpreting, preparing and presenting reports with actionable insights
- To be a seasoned manager with experience recruiting, motivating and leading a team to meet ambitious targets with experience in performance management
- To be adept at managing multiple priorities Strong interpersonal and EQ skills
- Proven experience developing relationships within a national market
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Full drivers license
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment testing.
Due to border and Covid-19 restrictions, applicants must currently be residing and working in New Zealand.
CLOSING DATE: 22nd October 2020
Please apply via: Seek
Due to the fast-paced nature of HSM, we may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay.