Albany, Full Time, Customer Service
Provide security assistance to clients nationwide
Confident computer skills essential
Join a great team in Albany at Secom Guardall
Secom Guardall New Zealand Ltd is an established and experienced security provider that offers a comprehensive range of Security Alarms, CTV & Access Control solutions with complete design, installation & maintenance services for the corporate & commercial sectors.
We require an Alarm Monitoring Operator to join our service team. As a 24/7 monitoring station, you will be answering client requests when their alarm systems are activated, as well as checking cameras and other checks as required.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills – able to use MS Word, Excel and Exchange
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to pass a police background check – you will be obtaining a Private Security Licence (COA) through the Ministry of Justice, therefore it is essential you have no criminal convictions and records.
- Quick Learner and ability to work under pressure with alarm signals
- Multi-tasking with phone and alarms
- Dispatching Patrols, organising guards, liaising with Authorities and clients
- Previous alarm monitoring experience will be an advantage
This is a full time (uniformed) role with rostered shifts (mixture of afternoon, night and weekend shifts) (40 hours per week), which will include afternoon and/or nightshift.
If you have the relevant skills and want to be part of the great team at Secom Guardall New Zealand Ltd, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org