Winners of the 2018 New Zealand Security Industry awards for excellence will be celebrated at an awards ceremony to held at Rydges, Queenstown on Friday 14th September 2018. This dinner recognises companies and individuals across the security sector who have demonstrated exceptional achievement. Nominations close on Friday 20th July 2018.
Benefits of nominating
Among the benefits of nominating for the 2018 New Zealand Security Awards include the opportunity to:
- Be recognised as an industry wide leader and tell your story to a wider audience
- Gain acknowledgment from industry peers for the projects, initiatives and achievements of your organisation
- Achieve independent acknowledgement of the quality of your work and/or achievements
- Promote your achievements to customers through the use of the Awards for Excellence winner’s logo
- Have your award-winning work promoted in industry media