- This event has passed.
Security and Safety Summit – Melbourne
March 21 - March 23
2nd Public Venue Security & Safety Summit
Date: 21st – 23rd March 2018, Pullman Melbourne on the Park
Developing effective security and safety strategies to ensure operational continuity of public venues, events and facilities
Public events attracting large crowds are vulnerable to deliberate and accidental threats that could disrupt event continuity with serious physical and financial consequences. Public event operators, governments, infrastructure owners, emergency services and all other security and safety stakeholders need to find the right balance between infrastructure, technology, operations and manpower to ensure public venue security and safety.
After the success of our event last year, we are pleased to announce the 2nd annual Public Venue Security and Safety Summit, being held in Melbourne from 21 – 23 March 2018. The summit will bring together leading security professionals to explore the implementation of effective and practical strategies to ensure operational continuity of public venues, events and facilities.
Attend this practical summit and gain insights into:
- Planning and training for an emergency situation to maximise operational readiness
- Improving community safety and minimising crime in partnership with local police and agencies
- Improving real-time decision capabilities by implementing crowd monitoring systems
- Developing lock down processes scenarios
- Designing and applying measures to mitigate hostile vehicle threats in public spaces
- Rethinking emergency evacuation procedures
The event programme has just been released, please click here to download the full version.
Please quote VIP code WFXNZS for NZSA members’ 10% discount.