Virtual Reality Training
NZSA, JBA and MSD have developed a ground-breaking Virtual Reality Security Training platform that enables accredited provider partners to deliver the mandatory training required for those seeking a COA to work in the security industry. Individuals can enrol for training via the platform with one of the provider partners.
Practical exercises for real-life challenges
Partnered with a comprehensive e-learning suite, SkillsVR takes learners beyond the theory into practical exercises offering real-life challenges based on actual day-to-day security industry events. Your staff can now practice conflict management in safe but immersive situations that mirror real-world contexts and demonstrate their competence in a hands-on way.
Assessors and trainers are empowered to provide individually tailored experiences through the Facilitator app. This allows session recordings and notes to be captured, and instant feedback through real-time communication with the learner, wherever they are based. Comprehensive session records provide full evidence of the participants’ achievements and the assessment process and benchmark references for iterative learning.
SkillsVR: Security Features
- Total flexibility for timing and location of delivery
- 11 real-world scenarios to encounter
- Immersive scenarios provide safe but convincing conflict situations
- Platform tracks body positioning and communication choices
- Real-time communication between observers and learners for focused training
- Platform monitors awareness, engagement, and follow up activities such as reporting
- Escalating character responses to challenge learners
- Flexible delivery options including in-house for larger organisations
For further information please contact us on [email protected]