Virtual Reality Training
JBA, NZSA and MSD have developed a ground-breaking Virtual Reality Security Training platform to deliver the mandatory COA training required for working in the security industry. Training and assessments are delivered by JBA/SkillsVR and moderated by The Learning Place, an accredited provider of vocational education for a range of industries across New Zealand, through an NZQA approved subcontracting relationship between the NZSA and The Learning Place.
Practical exercises for real-life challenges
Partnered with a comprehensive e-learning suite, SkillsVR takes learners beyond the theory into practical exercises where they are confronted with real-life challenges based on actual day-to-day security industry events. Your staff can now practice conflict management in safe but immersive situations that mirror real-world contexts and demonstrate their competence in a hands-on way.
Assessors and trainers are empowered to provide individually tailored experiences through the Facilitator app. This allows session recordings and notes to be captured, and instant feedback through real-time communication with the learner, wherever they are based.
Comprehensive session records provide full evidence of the participants’ achievements and the assessment process and benchmark references for iterative learning.
SkillsVR: Security Features
- Total flexibility for timing and location of delivery
- 11 real-world scenarios to encounter
- Immersive scenarios provide safe but convincing conflict situations
- Platform tracks body positioning and communication choices
- Real-time communication between observers and learners for focused training
- Platform monitors awareness, engagement, and follow up activities such as reporting
- Escalating character responses to challenge learners
- Flexible delivery options including in-house for larger organisations
For further information please contact us on [email protected]