Virtual Reality Training
The NZSA has partnered with JBA and MSD in developing a ground breaking e-learning and virtual reality training platform to deliver the Mandatory COA training required for working in the security industry. The training and assessments are delivered by accredited training provider POP Training.
Security Providers with approved in-house trainers can deliver COA training via the virtual reality training platform with moderation provided by POP Training.
Practical exercises for real-life challenges
Partnered with a comprehensive e-learning suite, SkillsVR takes learners beyond the theory into practical exercises where they are confronted with real-life challenges based on actual day-to-day security industry events. Your staff can now practice conflict management in safe but immersive situations that mirror real-world contexts and demonstrate their competence in a hands-on way.
Assessors and trainers are empowered to provide individually tailored experiences through the Facilitator app. This allows session recordings and notes to be captured, and instant feedback through real-time communication with the learner, wherever they are based.
Comprehensive session records provide full evidence of the participants’ achievements and the assessment process and benchmark references for iterative learning.
SkillsVR: Security Features
- Total flexibility for timing and location of delivery
- 11 real-world scenarios to encounter
- Immersive scenarios provide safe but convincing conflict situations
- Platform tracks body positioning and communication choices
- Real-time communication between observers and learners for focused training
- Platform monitors awareness, engagement, and follow up activities such as reporting
- Escalating character responses to challenge learners
- Flexible delivery options including in-house for larger organisations
For further information please contact us on [email protected]