The NZSA has teamed up with Job Match and Active+ to advertise candidates looking for work.
Job Match are part of the Skills Organisation. They help applicants wanting to enter into an apprenticeship and find an employer in the Specialist Trades, and help employers find candidates to employ and train as an apprentice in the Specialist Trades.
Candidates looking for work:
Manoj is keen to upskill from his electronics background and is seeking a Security Technician Apprenticeship in Auckland.
Qualification – Diploma in Radio and TV Mechanics (overseas).
Work experience – installation and repairs of electronic goods.
References – available on request.
Attitude- very keen, enthusiastic and polite.
Status – currently employed as factory operator.
Vehicle – has own car and full drivers licence.
Interests – music and electronics.
Active+ provides comprehensive rehabilitation services across the North Island. Part of this involves working with job candidates who have been injured and are returning to the workforce. Active+ liaises with employers to arrange periods of work experience for candidates (free to the employer) to test capacity and suitability for the work, and also places their candidates into paid employment.
NZSA Members looking for work:
Stefano is process driven, problem solving, inquisitive nature, well presented and determined for a career progression. He is looking to get into Investigations, compliance and/or Health & Safety.
His New Zealand experience to date is:
May 2018 – Present: Technical Co-ordinator/Administrator
- Client service management in dealing with invoice queries, complaints and financial reports to supervisor
- Conducting weekly Audit tasks on Work Orders throughout the week
- Client service management liaising with clients and establishing them as a client
July 2016 – May 2018: Security Officer (Ambassadorial)
- Assisted with and the completion of investigations, complaints, Health & Safety risks, including writing incident reports, completing statements, emails logs and the gathering of information required.
- Involved in 4 projects
Oct 2015 – June 2016: Contract Security Officer/Control Room Operator/Administration
- Processed all CCTV application requests
- Conducted foot patrols in areas of interest and/or areas of the high crime rate
- Fleet management in confirming all vehicle assets was returned and records update to date
June 2015 – August 2015: Document Destruction Officer
- Destruction of sensitive information
- Assisted with the collection of confidential bins from clients
Stefano can be contacted on email@example.com or 022 360 9042 for more information or to arrange a meeting.