Complaints Disputes

If your complaint is regarding one of the following:

  • Unlicensed individuals or companies
  • Uncertified individuals
  • Licensed individuals or companies
  • Certified individuals

Please click here to connect directly to the Ministry of Justice complaints page.
To make a complaint against an NZSA member please go to the ‘contact us’ section or email